Welcome back, welcome back…welcome back! It’s been a while. Almost a year to the day (plus two). Life has been pretty topsy turvy for most of us. And for me, as much as I love writing, I’ve just been caught up with well…life. I realized that trying to post on a regular, pre-scheduled timeline just doesn’t work for me. This also bleeds over into sending newsletters. So I took that weight off of my shoulders and decided that I won’t try to post regularly. I will simply post if and when I feel like I have something helpful to share with you all. That being said, there are couple of new posts that you will see rolling out very soon because sooooooooooooooo much has been going on. Here’s a quick rundown on what I’ve been up to and what you can expect to see next.
What I’ve Been Up To
Over the last couple of months, I’ve taken a step back from non-essential work and activities to really focus in on me. This time has allowed me to reconnect with myself and my body. I realize that in order to help others, I have to help myself first AND be the example. . . and that starts with taking better care of me. I hope to share more about that in the near future.
Here’s A Few Other Highlights:
• 8 amazing ladies entrusted me to lead them on their competitive pole journey and they slayed the stage at PSO Space City. #proudpolemama
• I’ve been honored to serve as judge for multiple PSO online events and I’m working on getting an additional judging certification so that I can be even better at my craft.
• I finally completed my Trapeze Teacher Training!
• I’ve done four performances and one competition this year and I’m preparing for a 4th. (Details coming your way soon).
• I’m teaching an Acro Chair Happy Hour at Shine in November.
• I just completed my new Beginner Pole Ebook and am preparing to release it.
• I gave the FlexyFit.Co website some much needed TLC. It’s cleaner, more mobile friendly and easier to navigate.
What’s On the Horizon:
• The next Basic AF will be dropping soon. This series will focus on climbing mechanics.
• Freestyle Friday is coming back!
• I will continue to make scheduling improvements and am hop to add a few more online classes. Right now you can take Spinergy, Flexology and Pole’Ography with me online.
• I’m putting the final touches on the Active Recovery workshop and will post dates soon.